For Immediate Release
Calendar Listings Editors/
32nd Annual TACOMA HOLIDAY FOOD & GIFT FESTIVAL
Featuring“Cooking for the Holidays” Live Cooking Demonstrations
WEDNESDAY THRU SUNDAY – October 22-26, 2014 at the Tacoma Dome
(Tacoma, WA) Get a jump on the holidays at the 32nd Annual Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival sponsored by Amazon Local Register Wednesday, October 22nd thru Sunday, October 26th at the Tacoma Dome. With more than 550 exhibits, the show continues to be the largest holiday event on the West Coast. Show producers travel nationwide to find the best arts & crafts, unique gifts, beautiful seasonal decorations, and specialty foods to create a delightful holiday shopping experience www.holidaygiftshows.com.
Check out “Cooking for the Holidays,” a gourmet food show highlighting the South Sound’s finest chefs, culinary schools and restaurants. Sponsored by Renewal Remodels & Additions and Bates Technical College, this event features culinary artists sharing favorite recipes and techniques to help you create delicious holiday fare. The program is hosted by Tacoma Foodie Amanda Westbrooke from City Line on TV Tacoma and Northwest radio personality Mark Cristopher. See demonstrations by chefs from Bite Restaurant, Dirty Oscar’s Annex, Johnny’s Dock, Le Cordon Bleu, Maxwell’s, Stanley & Seafort’s, Toscanos and more! (See Attached Schedule)
More to see and do at the show:
- Revel in the “Artists in Action” Village featuring over 35 artists demonstrating their skills and making one-of-a-kind wood carvings, fiber art, stained glass, pottery, jewelry and more
- Check out more than 250 new exhibits, including more original art and handcrafted items
- Sample and buy a huge assortment of gourmet and specialty foods
- Enjoy live family entertainment throughout the show, including: The Total Experience Gospel Choir – an award winning, internationally recognized choir that has performed with celebrated artists Quincy Jones, Ray Charles, Michael Bolton, Pete Seeger, Steely Dan, Chuck Mangione, and Foreigner to name a few. See performances by Dance Theatre Northwest, The Dance Gallery, Dancemakers Northwest, Eatonville Dance Center, Morgan Family YMCA, Folk Voice Band, The Harmony Vendors, Rainier Ringers and Tacoma Baptist School Choir
- Bring the kids for a picture with a real bearded Santa in authentic attire
- Take a brief survey at any of the 28 survey stations and receive an array of specials and a chance to win Free Prizes
The Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival is sponsored by the The News Tribune, and KMPS.
|Wednesday, October 22||11:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Thursday, October 23||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Friday, October 24||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Saturday, October 25||10:00a.m.||- 8:00p.m.|
|Sunday, October 26||10:00a.m.||- 5:00p.m.|
Adults $14.50* (includes $1.00 facility fee)
Children 12 & Younger FREE
$1 Off Coupons Available at www.holidaygiftshows.com
Discounts for groups of 10+ call: 253-272-3663 and ask for group sales
or email: email@example.com
*PAID TICKET VALID FOR RETURN ALL 5 DAYS!
Limited parking available in Tacoma Dome parking lots
Plenty of off-site parking is available near the Tacoma Dome
Park downtown and take Tacoma Link Light Rail. See map and schedule below:
Downtown Tacoma Parking map:
Tacoma Link Light Rail Schedule:
Downtown Tacoma Parking map:
Link Light Rail Schedule:
www.HolidayGiftShows.com and look us up on Facebook!
Amazon Local Register is proud to be an official sponsor of the Tacoma Food and Gift Festival where vendors and patrons alike are encouraged to stop by the Amazon Local Register booth to demo the new mobile credit card reader for a chance to win prizes. To learn more about this new payment processing system go to www.amazon.com/takecards.
Cooking for the Holidays is sponsored by Renewal Remodels & Additions and Bates Technical College. Renewal Remodels & Additions is an Award Winning contractor that most recently was voted “Best Remodeler” by South Sound Magazine’s “The Best of South Sound.” Find out more at www.remodelingsouthsound.com. Bates Technical College celebrates nearly 75 years of enriching the Tacoma and Pierce County communities by inspiring student learning, challenging greater achievement and educating for employment. Find out more at www.bates.ctc.edu.
The Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival is produced by Showcase Events, Inc. proudly supporting American-based business for 32 years with proven success www.showcaseevents.org. Showcase Events also produces Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show, Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show, Christmas in Seattle Gift & Gourmet Food Show, and the Great Alaska Sportsman Show.