2017 Tacoma Holiday Food & Gift Festival FAQ Information
(Information subject to change)
One ticket gets you in all four days of the show (with hand stamp)
General Admission $14.50 (includes $1 facility improvement tax)
Children (12 & Under) FREE
GET YOUR HAND STAMPED AND RETURN FOR FREE EACH DAY!
|Oct. 19th||Thurs.||10am – 8pm|
|Oct. 20th||Fri.||10am – 8pm|
|Oct. 21st||Sat.||10am – 8pm|
|Oct. 22nd||Sun.||10am – 6pm|
Plenty of on-site parking available in Tacoma Dome Lots. General parking at the Dome is $10. Plenty of off-site surrounding parking is available near the Tacoma Dome. Park downtown and take Link Light Rail. See map and schedule below:
Tacoma Dome Website & Address:
Tacoma Dome, 2727 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
Downtown Tacoma Parking map:
Tacoma Dome District:
Link Light Rail Schedule:
- Revel in the “Artists in Action” Village featuring artists demonstrating their skills and making one-of-a-kind gifts including wood carvings, fold art, stained glass, pottery, jewelry and more. Ask questions and interact with the artists as they create their designs!
- Enjoy live family entertainment throughout the show, including West Coast Country Heat, Dance Theatre Northwest, Dance Makers Northwest, Eatonville Dance Center & More.
- Bring the kids for a picture with a real bearded Santa in authentic attire, kids get in FREE!
- See more than 250 brand new exhibits at this year’s show!
- Visit the Festival Food Market: Food Trucks for Foodies! To add flavor to the show, there will be a variety of food selections not only in the “Food Court” but from popular food trucks brought in for the show including: Arnold’s Happy Days Gourmet Hamburgers, Vietnam nom nom Banh Mi Sandwiches, Chick’n Fix Gourmet Chicken, Budha Bear Bagles and It’s Gibson’s Gourmet Frozen Yogurt.